Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Huck and Xing Ayi



Here is Huck playing with Ayi today. They adore each other. It's great. She takes him outside all the time. Today she told me that people ask if he's a girl. Here, parents dress boys and girls in similar clothing and many girls have short hair. Huck's hair is getting a little long and it's curling a little. She said not to cut it, it's beautful hair. :-)

Of course people ask the same about Jed, but I'm definitely not cutting his hair. He's getting big. I picked him up today because he was having a rough day and he's heavy! He's growing up. The boys start school on August 15. I am not sure when Huck starts.

By the way, I bought the basketball in the picture yesterday at a little sporting goods store about a mile from our house. It cost $7.50. Huck LOVES it. I think I have to get another one because he won't let anyone else play with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home