Monday, May 28, 2007

PJs



I went to the giant fabric market several weeks ago. While I was looking for fabric for summer weight pants, I came across a great fabric for the kids' pjs. The fabric has chopsticks and Chinese characters on it. Tom has asked for pjs matching the boys' pjs, so when I went to the tailor I asked her to make 3 pairs of long sleep pants and if there was enough fabric left over, please make a pair of sleep shorts for Tom. She already has the measurements for these items b/c I've had her make them in the past.
When I went to pick them up, though, she told me something quickly and apologized. I made out that she was talking about the pjs and something about 3 but because she was speaking quickly, I didn't get it all. Then she left. When she returned, she had a big pile of pjs. She had made each boy a pair of pj pants AND a pair of pj shorts, plus a pair of pj shorts for Tom. A bit more than I asked for, but I'd already paid for the fabric, so it's fine and all 4 guys LOVE the pjs. The boys all put them on two nights ago and surprised Tom by giving him his for an early Father's Day present since we won't be together for the actual day. The boys' shorts can actually be worn as regular shorts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home