Friday, June 06, 2008

Huck's school has made international news!

israel day
On Thursday the children from the Elementary delivered a van full of supplies that had been donated to the Earthquake relief effort. Thank you very much to all those who sent items!
A special thank you to our elementary students who raised enough money from their Origami hearts to purchase 7 large tents.
Click here for pictures!
Ganeinu in International news!
News of the amazing work our students at Ganeinu have been doing for the relief effort of the Earthquake has hit the news worldwide! Click on these links to read all about it!

1 Comments:

At Fri Jun 06, 05:42:00 PM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

You know, I saw photos of your son wearing a Kippah going off to school and I thought "No way could there be a Gan in Beijing!" But I was wrong. I'm absolutely speechless that you have found a Gan in China. Speechless. I'd LOVE to hear more about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home