Friday, July 21, 2006

The good part

Tonight, for the second day in a row, Xing Ayi cooked dinner for the boys. It's so nice. She just asked me if I'd like her to make xyz and I said, of course, that's great. Tonight she made a fried chicken (chinese style) and garlic and ginger green beans and I made the rice. The boys say it smells so good and have been begging to eat already. We are waiting for the rice.

Since I have no where I need to go tomorrow, I gave her the day off and she asked if I was sure and if I can take care of all three kids. I laughed and told her I am fine and that in America I do not have an Ayi to help me! She laughed.

This part is GREAT!

---Later, when I thanked her again for making dinner, she said "no problem, since I no come two days now, I think you be very tired, so I cook the dinner."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home