Saturday, May 10, 2008

Glad I didn't miss these photo ops




I went for a walk with a friend yesterday, as I often do. I was on my way out the door when I thought about grabbing my camera but then remembered the SD card was already in the computer, uploading other photos, so I thought I'd go without the camera. Then, I changed my mind, found another SD card and put my camera in my pocket. I just had a feeling I might have a photo op I wouldn't want to miss.

It's good that I did that because I hit the photo trifecta. Here are the three photos I took. The "pet's toilet" is in the park at the end of our street in our villa compound. I guess it's an effort to get people to stop leaving their dogs' output around the compound. The second photo shows a River Garden worker painting one of the MANY speed bumps in the compound. They do this about every 3 months because the paint gets so dirty and faded so quickly. The third photo shows a definite "only in China" scene. No explanation necessary. Right after I shot the photo, one of the guys gave me a thumbs up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home